LABORATORIES OF ALL SIZES CAN BENEFIT FROM AUTOMATIONThank you for joining us at the AACC laboratory medicine conference which took place this year in Orange County, California, a community that we and our local associates have been privileged to serve for over 80 years. Visitors to our booth at the Anaheim Convention Center networked with clinical laboratory peers and heard from scientific experts. They learned about cutting-edge advancements in clinical chemistry, hematology, clinical information management tools, laboratory automation and more:
Bring the benefit of automation for allAutomation isn’t just for ultra high-volume laboratories. Check out our configurations for low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories in the booth.
- Coming soon: Get an in-depth view of how the innovative DxA 5000* total laboratory automation system helps deliver unparalleled rapid and consistent turnaround times, provides a new level of comprehensive preanalytical sample quality detection and significantly reduces the number of manual processing steps to improve laboratory efficiency
- See how the modular open platform of the Copan WASP® DT: Walkaway Specimen Processor adapts to the changing needs of your clinical microbiology laboratory. Find out how you can automate all core aspects of microbiology specimen processing, including plating and streaking, gram-stain slide preparation and enrichment broth inoculation
Deliver greater insights through clinical informaticsIdentify ways to save time, increase productivity and deliver greater insights with the DxONE clinical informatics portfolio, featuring:
Accelerate care with a menu that mattersLearn how laboratories can empower clinical staff in identifying prevalent and costly health risks sooner with solutions such as:
- Early Sepsis Indicator
- Access hsTnI, the first true high-sensitivity troponin I assay
- Access AMH
- Access Sensitive Estradiol
- Prostate Health Index (phi)
Have questions regarding our menu? Contact your Beckman Coulter sales representative to schedule time with a scientific expert.
Unlock the hidden value through performance partnership
Discover how your peers are saving costs, improving efficiency and preparing their laboratories for the future with Danaher Business System workflow consultation.
Stay up to date: Sign up to receive news and alerts as well as Beckman Coulter scientific posters from AACC.