COAGULATION ANALYZERS AND REAGENTS
Maximize Hemostasis Laboratory Workflow Efficiency
- Save up to 30 minutes on daily workflow tasks by eliminating reagent reconstitution and stabilization times through the use of ready-to-use liquid reagents
- Utilize ready-to-use liquid reagents for 100% of routine hemostasis assays, including prothrombin time (PT), activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT), fibrinogen (FIB), thrombin time (TT) and D-dimer
- Achieve accurate, precise and reliable results while reducing rerun requirements by ~10% through sample integrity checks and HIL interference testing for all samples—without requiring additional consumables
- Save training time and facilitate ISO 15189 compliance through standardized software and analyzer technology
Q series hemostasis solutions are manufactured by Grifols and distributed by Beckman Coulter in France and Germany only.
Q Series Coagulation Analyzer and Reagents
The Q Coagulation Analyzer series is the analyzer of choice for low- to high-volume hemostasis and clinical laboratories wanting to deliver quality results with high efficiency.
- QSmart Coagulation Analyzer
- QNext Coagulation Analyzer
- QXpert Coagulation Analyzer
- Ready-to-use Liquid Reagent Menu
- Specialty Reagent Menu
- Coagulation Calibrations, Controls and Ancillary Products
Disclaimer: The Grifols hemostasis solutions are CE Marked. Not available for sale in all countries. Pending clearance by the United States Food and Drug Administration; not yet available for in vitro diagnostic use in the U.S.