Automate the reading of culture plates in your microbiology laboratory.
Maximize the utility of your staff by removing negative plates from the workflow and have your staff only look at the plates that matter. Focus microbiologists on complex, significant growth plates that require their expertise for accelerated patient care.
- Improve your team’s efficiency and streamline laboratory workflows with technology that is three times faster than a manual reading
- Analyze results more swiftly, facilitating faster delivery of patient test results
- Expanded utility through addition of multiple analysis modules
- Eliminate transcription errors through automatic reporting of results direct to your laboratory information system (LIS)
- Deliver consistent and reliable reports from a market-leading, tried and tested instrument
- Reduce natural variation in the manual plate reading process
Enhance Staff Satisfaction
- Reduce manual handling and cross contamination risks
- Protect against potential repetitive strain inquiry (RSI) risks and staff downtime costs
- Improve OH&S through reduced handling of infectious agents