The PK7300 system - First in automated blood donor testing
Experience the reliability and efficiency of the industry-leading PK7300 automated microplate system—from your global partner in high-volume donor center testing solutions. For almost 30 years, PK systems have been synonymous with reliability. Today’s high-quality PK7300 system and reagents* are no exception, offering the accuracy and workload capability customers have come to know and respect from PK system technology.
- Discover a 30-year history of reliability with an exclusive terraced microplate design for hemagglutination, and a testing menu that includes:
- ABO/Rh testing
- Rh and Kell phenotyping
- Syphilis (TP)
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) screening
- Boost testing efficiency with the highest throughput available of any high-volume donor center system
- Optimize testing by applying reagents created specifically for the PK7300 system and its terraced microplate technology
(available in North American and Australia only)
- Gain access to Medion-Grifols serological red blood cell reagents, distributed by Beckman Coulter, for conventional techniques and internal quality control needs
- Benefit from the convenience and customer-focused care of knowledgeable service and support representatives
BENEFIT FROM RELIABLE, HIGH-VOLUME PK SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Support high-volume use with unequalled throughput via fully automated batch testing, proven agglutination technology and exclusive terraced plates.
Medion Reagent Red Blood Cells
Conduct reverse typing, antibody screening and antibody identification with a wide range of reagent red blood cells 3%, from Medion-Grifols Diagnostics and distributed by Beckman Coulter:
- Ready to use, 35 days stable (storage at 2-8 ºC)
- Available on standing order at four weekly intervals (13 times per year)
PK7300 SYSTEM SUPPORT RESOURCES
Looking to further improve performance of your PK7300 system? Check out the maintenance videos.
*Available in North American and Australian markets only.