Today's laboratories are challenged with delivering fast, quality results to improve patient care. Beckman Coulter immunoassay analyzers maximize workflow efficiency with fast throughput, best uptime and scalable solutions to meet the unique needs of your laboratory. Improve patient care through a broad menu offering of assays and high rankings in reliability and service.
Our immunoassay analyzers can be integrated with IT and automation systems and chemistry analyzers to optimize operational and clinical efficiency in laboratories of all sizes.
IMMUNOASSAY ANALYZERS TO ACCOMMODATE GROWING DEMANDS
Access 2 Immunoassay System
Small benchtop immunoassay analyzer with compact design to fit laboratories with space constraints or low test volumes. Runs up to 100 tests per hour.
40,000 to 80,000 tests/year
UniCel DxI 600 Access
Immunoassay analyzer designed to meet the throughput needs of any mid- or high-volume laboratory. Runs up to 200 tests per hour.
UniCel DxI 800 Access
Scalable immunoassay solution allows you to connect up to 4 analyzers to meet the needs of high-volume laboratories. Each UniCel DxI 800 Access runs up to 400 tests per hour.
SPECIALIZED ASSAYS FOR IMPROVED PATIENT CARE
The Prostate Health Index (phi) provides more confidence for patient care treatment decisions and reduces unnecessary biopsies. The phi test offers:
- Improved PCa diagnosis through a powerful combination of PSA, fPSA and p2PSA
- Increased confidence as the only multi-analyte PCa blood test with FDA approval
- Comprehensive clinical picture: the phi score and results for PSA, free PSA and p2PSA
- Confidence and transparency with a published, peer-reviewed test algorithm
The specialized assays above are available on Access 2 and UniCel DxI Access immunoassay analyzers.
High sensitivity troponin assays detect circulating protein at lower levels and provide improved diagnostic clarity. These assays can accelerate decision-making and improve patient care. In addition, they should:
- Meet IFCC guidelines for high sensitivity troponin testing1
- Detect cTn >50% of healthy populations
- Achieve 10% CV below the 99th percentile URL
- Support current cardiac guidelines for patient management
- Provide sex-specific thresholds that may generate more accurate diagnoses for women
See the full menu of available assays for Beckman Coulter Immunoassay Systems.
Other featured assays
The TSH (3rd IS) assay increases clinical effectiveness by providing:
- Greater confidence in patient results through standardization to the WHO 3rd International Standard
- Maximized laboratory workflow with a larger reagent pack size
- Reliable and accurate results with increased sensitivity
The Access Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH) assay offers fast, accurate and efficient fertility testing through:
- Sensitivity that is 16 times greater than previously available
- Turnaround times that are four times faster due to automation
- Technologist handling time that is reduced by up to 80 percent
The Vitamin D Total assay provides:
- Confidence in patient results through traceability to the ID-LC-MS/MS Reference Measurement Procedure (RMP)
- Accurate clinical assessment through equimolar measurement of 25 (OH) vitamin D2 and D3
- Greater storage convenience with a unique, opaque reagent pack designed to prevent light-induced reagent degradation
The featured assays above are available on Access 2 and UniCel DxI Access immunoassay analyzers.
Product announcement: Immunoassay reagent lot sizes
1"Clinical Applications of Cardiac Bio-markers." IFCC: International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, 26 July 2014, www.ifcc.org/executive-board-and-council/eb-task-forces/task-force-on-clinical-applications-of-cardiac-bio-markers-tf-cb/cardiacbiomarkersresources. Accessed 25 Sept 2017.