Using the Website
- I ordered a product in error, how do I return it?
- What is an instance number and how can I get one?
- Which web browser should I use to view your site?
- Internet Explorer 7.0 / 8.0
- Firefox 3.6
- Google Chrome 4.0
- Safari 4.0
- Opera 9
- Where can I get literature, publications, technical manuals, MSDS etc.?
- Where are the consumables, supplies and accessories located?
- Where can I find the number of the nearest Beckman Coulter facility?
Please review the Beckman Coulter Returned Materials Authorization Policy.
An instance number is a unique identification number used by our customer support representatives and technicians to identify your lab equipment. Most of our Customer Support representatives ask customers for their instance number as part our standard maintenance and service requests. Contact us for an instance number.
We recommend the following browsers to optimize your experience on the Beckman Coulter website:
Select the Support menu in the top navigation bar to view, print or download MSDS, Technical Documents, Software Updates, Literature and more to help your lab's processes run more smoothly. In most cases, the publications are available online in .pdf format, or are orderable online for delivery.
These can be found on the pages associated with each instrument. Parts, Consumables, supplies and accessories are located on the tabs on the specific instrument page.
Use the Contact Us link in the navigation bar on any page of our Website. There is a menu listing all of our facilities by country that includes address and phone numbers.