The Beckman Coulter immersive, 3D virtual product showcase allows users to learn about our instruments and workflow solutions for laboratories of any size. Travel into our 3D virtual product showcase at any time, from anywhere.
The Beckman Coulter 3D Virtual Showcase: Here’s What You Need To Know
Dive into Beckman Coulter History
Beckman Coulter has a rich heritage of innovation. Learn more about the following milestones that have propelled us to create the laboratory instruments of tomorrow, today:
- Beckman ph Meter – 1930s/1940s
- Beckman IRS Spectrophotometer – 1950s
- Model F Coulter Counter – 1960s
- Beckman Astra 4 and Astra 8 Automated Stat Routine Analyzer – 1970s
- Beckman SYNCHRON CX3 Clinical Analyzer – 1980s
- Coulter Counter Model S-Plus Jr. Cell Counter – 1980s
- Beckman Coulter Heritage Exhibit – 1990s.
Explore Laboratory Systems
Explore laboratory systems, including:
- Workflow Command with Power Express for high-volume laboratory solutions
- Microbiology for low, mid and high-volume solutions for the microbiology laboratory
- WorkflowConnect for low-volume laboratory solutions
- Clinical Informatics
- WorkflowCommand with DxA 5000 for high-volume laboratory solutions
- WorkflowAdvance for mid-volume laboratory solutions
How to Access the 3D Virtual Showcase
Accessing the Beckman Coulter Virtual Showcase is simple, just follow these steps:
- Visit the Virtual Showcase webpage and click "Explore now"
- Fill out the short, required form
- Explore our laboratory solutions
- Connect with your local sales representative for additional information about Beckman Coulter’s Workflow solutions
Ready to explore?