HEMATOLOGY ANALYZERS, INSTRUMENTS AND SYSTEMS
Comprehensive, High-quality Hematology Solutions
Deliver precise, accurate results faster. Use our hematology analyzers to enhance your medical laboratory operations and improve patient care.
- Our hematology instruments achieve accurate results quickly. Use automated repeat and reflex testing to reduce TAT and get accurate results faster from difficult specimens
- Promote staff satisfaction. Reduce manual work, automate processes and use data management tools for auto-validation
- Do more with less. Free up workspace with instruments designed for your laboratory's fit and convenience needs
- Strengthen the bottom line. Make analytical testing more economical and promote network growth with a full range of efficient hematology solutions
Hematology Analyzers for All Labs
Gain confidence in RBC, PLT and WBC differentials through near native-state cellular characterization.
- Up to 100 samples
DxH 900 Connected Workcell
Streamline processes with this scalable, customizable solution connecting SlideMaker Stainer and compatible with automation lines.
- Up to 300 samples + 140 slides prepared per hour
DxH Slidemaker Stainer II
Increase laboratory efficiency by preparing slides automatically based on customizable rules.
- Up to 4 slides from a single 90 µL sample aspiration; up to a total of 12 slides from a single sample presentation, 140 slides prepared per hour
Scopio Labs X100 and X100HT
Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application is the first fully digital platform that replaces the manual microscope.
- Up to 15 slides per hour for X100 and 40 slides per hour for X100HT
Empower clinical decision making and streamline laboratory workflow with automation.
- Up to 100 samples per hour
Small and mighty from a family of proven reliability, with comprehensive data management in a compact size.
- Open vial mode – up to 60 samples per hour
- Close vial mode – up to 55 samples per hour
Spend more time on patient care and less on operational tasks.
- Open vial mode - up to 60 samples per hour
- Closed vial mode - up to 55 samples per hour
Use this small yet sophisticated hematology analyzer to deliver a high-quality CBC and full 5-part differential with only 12 μL of blood.
- Up to 60 samples per hour
Advanced Hematology Parameters
Clinical Hematology Parameters
Our hematology clinical parameters can be used to aid in monitoring disease progression and treatment. Our regulatory-cleared In vitro Diagnostic (IVD) tests provide information to aid in patient management from anemias to leukemias and multiple myeloma to sepsis.
Hematology Research Parameters
Hematology research parameters are ‘for research use only’ and provide new insights into red and WBC morphology. They can enable a variety of scientific research studies and provide research information about blood components and disorders.
Monocyte Distribution Width
Monocyte Distribution Width (MDW) is the only regulatory-cleared hematological biomarker that helps to establish severity of infection and risk of sepsis in adult patients in the emergency department. MDW is reported automatically as part of a routine CBC with Differential test on the DxH 900 and DxH 690T hematology analyzers.