Comprehensive and accurate
The Access 25(OH) Vitamin D Total assay meets the highest standards for vitamin D tests.
- Aligns with Ghent University 25(OH) standard, considered the world’s leading benchmark for vitamin D measurement
- Detects both 25(OH) vitamin D2 and 25(OH) vitamin D3, eliminating the need to run multiple tests
- Provides accurate vitamin D assessment, reducing the need for sample rerun
Optimized for the way you work
The Access 25(OH) Vitamin D Total assay reagent pack design preserves reagent integrity while providing greater storage flexibility.
- Prevent light-induced degradation with opaque reagent packaging
- Ensure reagent stability when you are ready to use it
- Store reagent where you need it, regardless of potential for light exposure, whether near equipment or at a central location
Compatible with all Access immunoassay analyzers
Your Access 25(OH) Vitamin D Total assays work with any immunoassay analyzer in the Access and UniCel Dxl lines*
- Standardize reagents for all laboratories in the network, whether they use high- or low-volume analyzers
- Provide consistent, correlated results to give physicians confidence in results
- Increase productivity by eliminating confusion around variation in reagent preparation and usage