- To receive credit or a replacement product, Customer must return the product in the same condition as delivered, normal wear excepted for instruments.
- If a product can be restocked, as determined by Beckman Coulter, Customer must request an RMA within 30 days of the date of the invoice for the product and will incur a 15% processing fee, which will be offset against any credit issued.
All Service Part Sales are final.
Reagents and Other Consumables (excludes Service Part Consumable sales):
- Beckman Coulter will issue an RMA only if the product is under warranty and Customer has handled and stored the product according to its labeling.
- Beckman Coulter will not issue an RMA for any dated or expired product, product made from hazardous materials, or product requiring temperature control. Excludes Service Part Consumable sales.
Instruments and Accessories:
- For purchased product, Beckman Coulter will issue an RMA to Customer only if the instrument or accessory is under warranty and only if a Beckman Coulter, field service representative has verified and documented that the instrument or accessory cannot be repaired.
- Beckman Coulter will not issue an RMA for instruments and accessories covered by an unexpired lease or reagent rental type agreement.
- For product obtained under a leased or reagent rental type agreement, Beckman Coulter will only issue an RMA to Customer after expiration of the lease or rental type agreement and only after Customer has given a 90-day notice that the lease or reagent rental type agreement is not to be renewed.