AUTOMATED BLOOD BANKING ANALYZERS AND REAGENTS
Industry-leading throughput, high efficiency and reliable performance
Our immunohematology and blood group testing analyzers and reagents deliver accurate results, while streamlining workflow and easing maintenance. Our blood bank testing systems and equipment allow your laboratory to:
- Count on a 30-year history of reliability with an exclusive terraced microplate design for agglutination
- Boost testing efficiency with the highest throughput available of any high-volume donor center system
- Benefit from the convenience and customer-focused care of knowledgeable service and support representatives
Experience the highest throughput of reliable blood donor immunohematalogy testing with this blood banking analyzer.
- 300 samples/hour with 5 diluted sample cups
- Up to 16 reagents can be loaded; 12 positions for primary reagents (R1); 4 positions for secondary reagents (R2)
- 12 racks or 120 samples; continuous sample—rack loading capability
- Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
- Hard drive storage with images—80,000 samples
Support high-volume use via fully automated blood batch testing and proven agglutination technology.
- 300 samples/hour with 5 diluted sample cups; 266 samples per hour with 4 diluted sample cups in the high wash mode
- Up to 16 reagents can be loaded
- 12 racks or 120 samples; continuous addition. Racks with 10 samples each (barcodes on primary tubes)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 operating system
- Hard drive storage with images—40,000 samples
Grifols Reagent Red Blood Cells*
This blood bank reagent lets you conduct conventional serological testing with a wide range of red blood cells.
- Ready to use
- Stable for 35 days (storage at 2–8°C)
- Available on standing order at 4-week intervals (13 times per year)