Prevention Plus is an economical choice, which includes scheduled preventive maintenance, PM parts, web-based support, and privileged call center entitlements. Also included is a special rate for emergency service labor and parts if required during the year.
The Beckman Coulter PREVENTION PLUS AGREEMENT protects your investment by providing:
- SCHEDULED PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CALLS (PMCs) increase instrument reliability and performance. Thorough PMC procedures including cleaning, inspecting, adjustments, and calibration to published factory specifications. Minor problems are corrected to prevent catastrophic failures that jeopardize valuable samples and lab productivity.
- EMERGENCY REPAIR SERVICE is available at 20% off the current hourly rate.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS are available at 20% off the current list price. Beckman Coulter service engineers carry a stock of commonly used parts for timely instrument repairs. Additional parts are obtained from Beckman Coulter's computerized service inventory, which provides immediate access to over 640,000 OEM parts.
- FACTORY TRAINED AND CERTIFIED SERVICE ENGINEERS perform all service repairs. Beckman Coulter personnel are continuously trained on the latest instrument technology, product improvements, software, and accessories.
- SERVICE ENGINEERS LOCATED NATIONWIDE to ensure fast and efficient service response. Beckman Coulter service teams are staffed to provide constant service coverage during periods of engineer training, vacation, and illness.
- WEB-BASED SUPPORT
- PRIVILEGED CALL CENTER ENTITLEMENTS