In addition to the comprehensive benefits offered in Total Plus, Support & Grow Agreements provide added benefits to fulfill specific customer requirements such as Operator Training Courses at various levels, On-site Applications Support, Online Training and Integrated Services.
The Beckman Coulter Support & Grow Agreement protects your investment by providing:
- Comprehensive Coverage for the entire system, not just the instrument. Budgeting is simplified as service costs are fixed for the duration of the agreement. Order processing is minimized.
- Unlimited Emergency Service and Parts with no additional charges for on-site labor, travel time, or travel expenses during Beckman Coulter's normal business hours. Beckman Coulter service engineers carry a stock of commonly used parts for timely instrument repairs. Additional parts are obtained from Beckman Coulter's computerized service inventory, which provides immediate access to over 640,000 OEM parts.
- Scheduled Preventive Maintenance Calls (PMCs) increase instrument reliability and performance. Thorough PMC procedures including cleaning, inspecting, adjustments, and calibration to published factory specifications. Minor problems are corrected to prevent catastrophic failures that jeopardize valuable samples and lab productivity.
- Replacement Parts no charge for replacement parts, which become marginal or defective due to normal use during the agreement period. UV lamp coverage is also available. Beckman Coulter service engineers carry a stock of commonly used parts for timely instrument repairs. Additional parts are obtained from Beckman Coulter's computerized service inventory, which provides immediate access to over 640,000 OEM parts. All factory-rebuilt parts are decontaminated as an additional safety factor.
- Engineering Reliability Upgrade/Firmware Updates are included and are installed without charge during the preventive maintenance visit. Engineering Reliability Upgrades/Firmware Updates enhance instrument performance and reliability. Beckman Coulter's service engineers are informed of these enhancements and will automatically update your instrumentation.
- Factory-trained Service Engineers Located Nationwide to ensure fast and efficient service response. Beckman Coulter personnel are continuously trained on the latest instrument technology, product improvements, software, and accessories. Our service teams are staffed to provide constant service coverage during periods of engineer training, vacation, and illness.
- Web-based Support
- Privileged Call Center Entitlements
- Operator Training/Advanced Operator Training
- On-site Application Support
- eLab Live Online Training
- Integration Services