Experience state-of-the-art sensitivity for greater confidence in low-end results
The Access Sensitive Estradiol assay provides more accurate results for patients seeking answers to reproductive health questions.
- Demonstrates proven correlation to GC-MS, the gold standard for estradiol testing
- Measures low levels of estradiol to aid in healthcare for women, children and men
Create efficiencies and reduce costly dilutions
The Access Sensitive Estradiol assay features the broadest dynamic measuring range.
- Surpasses clinical decision limits for in vitro fertilization (IVF) hyper-responders
- During IVF, clinicians measure estradiol levels after gonadotropin stimulation to determine follicular status
- A clinical study has demonstrated that 27% of IVF cases may require dilution and subsequent reruns1
- Access Sensitive Estradiol may enable laboratories to report accurate patient results while avoiding costly dilutions
- Offers published pediatric reference ranges