Greater confidence in patient results
The Access TSH (3rd IS) assay provides adherence to the highest industry standards.
- Ensures standardization to the World Health Organization 3rd International Standard (IS) for human TSH (IRP 81/565)
- Adheres to classification by generation, based on functional sensitivity
- In the U.S., the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry has recommended that the functional sensitivity of 3rd generation TSH assays be 0.01-0.02 μIU/mL with an interassay %CV of </= 20%
- Nearly all TSH assays in use are 3rd generation assays
Maximized laboratory workflow
The Access TSH (3rd IS) assay ensures less hands-on time in the laboratory.
- Includes a larger reagent pack size (100 tests per pack, 200 tests per kit) to accommodate laboratories handling varying sample volumes
- Offers long open-pack and calibration stability (28 days) ensuring accurate test results each and every time
Highly reliable, accurate results with increased sensitivity
The Access TSH (3rd IS) assay provides high functional sensitivity and precision.
- Is part of our full panel of thyroid tests to aid in the diagnosis of thyroid function
- Features an assay range that supports measuring patient samples as low as 0.005 μIU/mL (0.01 μIU/mL in the U.S.)