DxONE Insights Analytics Application
Uncover inefficiencies and reduce waste through informed decision-making and data-driven quality control
Your clinical lab instrumentation offers a wealth of data that can help streamline operations. But without the proper analysis, its usefulness is limited. DxONE Insights Analytics is cloud-based software that provides actionable insights using aggregated data from connected instrumentation . Identify patterns in clinical laboratory operations and reduce inefficiencies. All that’s needed is an Internet connection.
This product may not be available in your country or region at this time. Please contact your Beckman Coulter sales representative or distributor for more information.
Help improve costs, efficiency and QC management through informed decision-making
Graphically displayed DxONE PROService data helps to drive informed decisions and strategy
- Visualize instrumentation- and test-utilization by site
- Align staffing to workload trends
- Enable menu consolidation and expansion
The software is simple to set up, manage and coordinate, eliminating the need for involvement of your IT resources
- Rapid setup and deployment
- No LIS integration required
Improved Quality Control Management
DxONE Insights help achieve standardization and improved quality control management:
- Overlay QC and calibration data for every connected instrument across your network
- Enterprise view of QC enables quick identification of outliers, reducing troubleshooting times
- Appropriately balance workloads across instrumentation and sites
Greater Visibility Into the Diagnostic Lab
Make intelligent and strategic decisions
Cloud-based analytics leverages DxONE PROService data that lets you boost operational productivity.
Helps make the enterprise more productive
Consolidate low-volume tests for savings and properly allocate FTEs for higher productivity
Helps improve reliability and quality
Standardize quality control across your site or network and efficiently troubleshoot calibration issues
Compatible with PROService connected instruments
View aggregated data across the enterprise
Uniquely LIS-independent, with a fast and easy go-live:
- Invisible—no additional hardware required
- Simple—no hospital or IT resources required
- Remote—no on-site installation required; activation occurs via phone /email
- Seamless—no disruption to operations at go-live
- Less expensive—no LIS-integration costs
- More convenient—no LIS data pulls
Discover insights and see how simple it is to get connected with DxONE Insights–the next-generation clinical laboratory analytics portal.
No hardware or IT support needed
Quick access to instrument data blended with service records
Data from DxONE Insights can help improve workflow efficiency and quality control management
Learn more about improving other functions in your lab, including reducing hours spent on inventory management:
Additional Clinical Information Management Tools
REMISOL Advance is a trademark or registered trademark of Normand-Info SAS in the United States and other countries. Used under license.
hc1 for Beckman Coulter is not available for sale outside of the U.S. and Canada. hc1.com and hc1 are registered service marks in the United States and other countries.