Time in the laboratory is valuable. The ability to deliver prompt, accurate results and focus on priority tasks helps technologists produce the diagnostic insight needed for timely patient care decisions. With the DxH 690T hematology analyzer, your laboratory can give the right results, the first time, while freeing staff time to support your laboratory's highest priorities.
Deliver Fast, Reliable 5-part Differential Results
Obtain accurate RBC, PLT and WBC test results for clinicians and patients on the first pass through high-resolution analysis of cells in their near-native states. This capability is made possible by the DxH 690T analyzer's reliable core hematology technologies, including the Enhanced Coulter Principle, VCS 360 and DataFusion.
- Simplify operation with an intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Facilitate training and communication between staff members by displaying instrument task videos and a notepad for messages on the integrated touchscreen monitor
- Upload SOPs, enabling convenient access to laboratory procedures through the system and freeing counter space for manual tasks, such as dilutions and slide making
- Apply extensive sample-specific rule-writing capabilities to automate analysis and standardize SOP sample handling—without the need for middleware
- Resolve events in need of attention with guided prompts and actions from a new software wizard
Know Sooner with Early Sepsis Indicator
Support early detection of life-threatening sepsis for patients in the ED2
with the optional Early Sepsis Indicator
. The only FDA-cleared hematology biomarker for sepsis, the ESId measures monocyte distribution width for early insight into the often deadly condition.
- Advance care to offset the clinical and financial burden of sepsis by helping to inform timely treatment
- Report results automatically as part of a routine CBC with differential test with no added workload burden for your laboratory or the ED