The autoSCAN-4 system processes panels in seconds, simplifying ID/AST while standardizing results. Over 35 years of trusted experience in reliability and conventional panel technology─with the fewest FDA limitations in automated ID/AST─make the autoSCAN-4 an ideal supplemental system for detecting difficult organisms or as a primary instrument for low-volume usage.
The autoSCAN-4 system includes our LabPro Information Manager software and is designed to simplify workflow and minimize technologist interaction, while accommodating differing regional and institutional environments through extensive customization features. Our LabPro AlertEX software automates detection of atypical results for quick reporting and directs staff to the most appropriate action, based upon customized institutional procedures.
- Operation is easy to learn and use, with minimal training
- Conventional panels can be processed with direct, non-identification (ID)-dependent MICs, to help you zero in on emerging resistance
- Specialty ID panels can be processed for reduced turnaround time when speed matters
- Optional remote diagnostics provide an extra level of service responsiveness
- Our highly rated service and support teams offer unmatched experience and expertise to ensure the optimal performance of your microbiology service