Routine Urinalysis is the 3rd
Most Ordered Test1
Urinalysis Represents 30% of
Manual Review Can Take 6x
Take the Interruptions Out of Your Workflow
Today’s urinalysis labs need reliable solutions that minimize manual review and standardize high-throughput processes. Our selection of urine chemistry and urine microscopy analyzers streamline your laboratory workflow by:
- Reducing the need for manual microscopic review using proprietary Digital Flow Morphology technology
- Standardizing particle classification using Auto-Particle Recognition (APR) Software that auto-classifies 12 urine sediment particles and sub-classifies 27 particles
- Pairing leading urine chemistry and microscopy solutions to create a scalable, fully automated urinalysis solution
- Improving laboratory system uptime with clinical informatics connectivity and remote service monitoring
Cast Your Vote for the DxU Iris
The DxU Iris has been nominated by clinical scientists and healthcare professionals worldwide for Best New Clinical Product of 2021 in the SelectScience Scientists' Choice Awards®. As a thank you for your time and insight, you’ll be entered into a prize drawing for the chance to win a $500 Amazon Gift Card* with SelectScience. Please take a moment to cast your vote.Vote now
Automated Urinalysis Analyzers for All Size Labs
Urinalysis Analyzers for All Labs
DxU Iris Workcell
Urine Chemistry and Microscopy, a highly reliable system minimizes manual review 4%4
DxU Microscopy Series
Urine Microscopy, accurate urine particle analysis providing high levels of throughput.
ARKRAY AUTION MAX™ AX-4030
Urine Chemistry, generates accurate and reliable urine chemistry results without interruption.
AUTION ELEVEN™ AE-4022
The AUTION ELEVEN AE-4022 is a standalone, easy-to-use, semi-automated urinalysis analyzer.
Solutions for Your Laboratory
Detect UTI Efficiently
Learn how Urine Culture Candidates Reports may offer insight into possible UTIs and streamline UTI testing workflow.
iQ Body Fluid Module
Streamline body fluid analysis in your laboratory. Enable accurate, automated body fluid cell counts in minutes - without workflow interruption.
Education on Your Schedule
Keeping it Renal
When You See Casts & Crystals ‘Urine’ Trouble
See the DxU Iris Automated Urinalysis Solution at AACC 2021
Is There a Need for Urinalysis Validation Software?
Avoid Disruptions in Laboratory Workflow During Challenging Times
Body Fluid Analysis with Linearity Down to Zero
Early Detection of Chronic Kidney Disease
Fully-Automated Urinalysis Launches at AACC
Designed for Every Laboratory and Everywhere
ARKRAY, the stylized logo, and the ARKRAY products mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of ARKRAY in the United States.
Beckman Coulter distributes Arkray products only in the U.S. This product may not be available in your country or region at this time. Please contact your Beckman Coulter sales representative or distributor for more information.
1. Delanghe, J., & Speeckaert, M. (2014). Preanalytical requirements of urinalysis. Biochemia medica, 24(1), 89–104. https://doi.org/10.11613/BM.2014.011
2. https://www.mlo-online.com/home/article/13004799/automated-urinalysis-in-the-clinical-lab [Accessed: February 16, 2021]
3. İnce, F. D., Ellidağ, H. Y., Koseoğlu, M., Şimşek, N., Yalçın, H., & Zengin, M. O. (2016). The comparison of automated urine analyzers with manual microscopic examination for urinalysis automated urine analyzers and manual urinalysis. Practical laboratory medicine, 5, 14–20. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.plabm.2016.03.002
4.Broadlawns Medical Center. (2019). Manual microscopy divided by on-screen microscopic verification report generated December 20, 2019. Case study published by Beckman Coulter. https://media.beckmancoulter.com/-/media/diagnostics/products/urinalysis/docs/ua-broadlawns-case-study.pdf_ga=2.105761475.1320714369.1623081858-966792729.1621451088.